Month's top: SnoopyFx with 40$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
Extra files board opened
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Extra files board opened
Sat
Star Angel
Warnings:

Post Extra files board opened Quote
Well, this is a board for people who contribute. (Post stuff, take part in discussions...)
I post there some larger files like movies and other stuff.

If you'd like to be able to view it, post in your introduction thread once you think you've fulfilled the conditions. Many of you should have an introduction thread you can go and post in for this.
I will then look at you and might enable you to go in.
This is not the thing to replace the normal files board, its just a small candy for people who actually care for this board.

If you have questions regarding the criteria or don't know why you still haven't been given access then please message IxFa about it.

Some people say, the universe is a Star Ocean!

Want to donate to keep the site up? PM me for possible donation ways!
We now also accept Bitcoin.

Got a suggestion on how we can improve LAH? Post it here or vote for other people's suggestions!
Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:42 pm Profile PM WWW Skype
smack
Iron Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
how do you apply for it in your "Introduction" post.
and
whats an intruduction post?

Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:50 pm Profile PM
Anyien
The Legendary Loli Hunter
Warnings:

Post Quote
A introduction post is usually the first post you make, it´s just to say hi to the other members and/or telling a little about yourself.

It´s not a requirement that you make a introduction post, but it is nice to see new members announce themself. And most members that introduce themself also stay active in the Forum.

Last edited by Anyien on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:40 am Profile PM Skype
Sat
Star Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
It's easy. Usually, when you're a contributing member, you have surely introduced yourself in the Introduction board.

If you think you should have access to the extra board, just ask for it in your post you opened when you introduced yourself.

Got a suggestion on how we can improve LAH? Post it here or vote for other people's suggestions!
Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:21 am Profile PM WWW Skype
action
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
wow it's very cool of ya'll to give the active members a little something extra.

i may apply...but not until after i contribute something.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:47 pm Profile PM
Pat Venger
Whitegold Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Good idea Sat. I'll be sure to apply. Ofcourse I'll have to create my introduction post cause I haven't done that earlier :].

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:04 pm Profile PM
kappa
Whitegold Angel
Warnings:

Post an introduction? Quote
i have posted quite a bit on here for all. i hope i qualify to see the extra stuff?

Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:53 am Profile PM
Anyien
Warnings:

Post Re: an introduction? Quote
kappa:
i have posted quite a bit on here for all. i hope i qualify to see the extra stuff?

You have to apply for it in the intro section, use your intro post and apply for it there.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:21 pm Profile PM Skype
ihmenjo
Crystal Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Just to ask, is there a "minimum requirements" number that's been set at this time?

Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:10 am Profile PM AIM
Anyien
Warnings:

Post Quote
ihmenjo:
Just to ask, is there a "minimum requirements" number that's been set at this time?

As far as i know there are no minimu requirement. It all depends on you and how you behave on the Forum.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 am Profile PM Skype
boxado
Bronze Angel
Warnings: WarningWarning

Post WTF Quote
I don't understqnd, first i posted you a question about passwords for file cause i get some difficulty on getting them and SECONDARY YOU ARE DELETING MY POST LIKE IM SHIT. WHATS UP MASTER OF THIS SERVERS ARE THINKING THEY CAN DO THAT HEHE. ONCE AGAIN AND ITS BOT A PROB FOR ME TO MAKE YOU SOME PROB OF WHAT KIND I WANT. DON'T THINK IM A NEWBIE, OPEN YOUR F***** EYES NO ONE IS THE SAME SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE PROB WITH IT, BUT DUDE I GET ONE.....

HOPING YOU REALIZE GRAVITY OF YOUR ACTS

Boxado

Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:51 pm Profile PM
Azrael
Archangel of Death
Warnings:

Post Re: WTF Quote
boxado:
I don't understqnd, first i posted you a question about passwords for file cause i get some difficulty on getting them and SECONDARY YOU ARE DELETING MY POST LIKE IM SHIT. WHATS UP MASTER OF THIS SERVERS ARE THINKING THEY CAN DO THAT HEHE. ONCE AGAIN AND ITS BOT A PROB FOR ME TO MAKE YOU SOME PROB OF WHAT KIND I WANT. DON'T THINK IM A NEWBIE, OPEN YOUR F***** EYES NO ONE IS THE SAME SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE PROB WITH IT, BUT DUDE I GET ONE.....

HOPING YOU REALIZE GRAVITY OF YOUR ACTS

Boxado

First, calm down. you're not going to help your case, by screaming and swearing at us. Secondly, Did you bother reading the rules of the board? It's CLEARLY stated how to get the password.

the secret method to get passwords to files, and access to the elite extra files board is revealed here
Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:07 pm Profile PM
akuma2002
Mugi Mugi Angel ^^
Warnings:

Post Quote
Too many damn caps ! Laughing

Like Azrael said, calm down a bit and read the rules.

Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:14 pm Profile PM Skype
Sat
Star Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
If you keep posting in the wrong section (like RIGHT NOW per example), I have to delete your posts. Maybe I have moved them to the right section, namely "help and test posts", too.

EDIT: Yep. It got moved to "help and test post", not deleted.
Oh yeah, thank you for calling me "master", but i fact it wasn't even me who did all this to you. Most likely it was some other friendly "master" of this forum.

Look:

http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31695

Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:37 pm Profile PM WWW Skype
mazeria
Iron Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
lol. i know its tough on the admins to get these kind of users. but it amusses me to see them Shouting and screaming in angryness for nothing Smile

Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:19 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: