Please note that DMCA is only for content licensed in USA.
LAH is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on LAH or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed below.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Mandatory form and content requirements of the submitted DMCA
Content requirements: (elements you have to include in your infringement notice)
- DMCA can only be submitted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMCA can only be submitted from a verifiable email address (e.g. address@yourname/yourcompany.com)
- Complete name of the content in question.
- Your contact information.
- Providing the exact URL(s) to the thread(s) containing the allegedly infringing material(s) and URL(s) to the torrent(s) or Direct Download provider(s).
- Statement 1: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Statement 2: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Please keep the correspondence polite. We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 48 hours. Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.