| File posting rules and guidelines
Okay, crossposting this from the other file section.
Here is how you are supposed to post doujinshi:
1. Pack the doujin and password-protect it.
Try to be creative with the passwords. "lah" as password can be cracked within seconds..
2. Upload it somewhere like Rapidshare.
3. Post the cover as an attachment to your post.
4. Post the archive password as the comment to the cover picture. (This will be also be called the "description" on the post itself)
5. AND PEOPLE, DON'T BE STUPID, DON'T WRITE THE PASSWORD IN YOUR POSTS OR ANOTHER BOARDS... -_-
6. Please use HXXP when posting the adress... -_-
7. When posting, choose the name or at least theme of the book in your topic. "Here's a new one" is a WRONG example.
8. It is recommended, altough not necessary, to prefix the file with a [lah] tag.
9. Make sure to set the topic type after finishing your post, you will save the moderator's work.
Addition: Every upload must have a sample as attachment! Uploads without samples/screens, uploads with only an IMG tag, or linked samples will be removed!
You can use IMG tags if you like, but you ALSO have to use at least one attachment!
Addition2: Always post multiple episodes of a same movie series into one thread! Multiple threads will be merged/deleted
This will ensure only registered members can open your file and that the file won't get hotlinked.
Some people say, universe is a Star Ocean!
Latest LAH Blog post: In need of a cleanup from 29th June
Can't use Moneybookers or Payza? PM me for alternative donation ways
We now also accept Bitcoin.
Got a suggestion on how we can improve LAH? Post it here or vote for other people's suggestions!